In this product demo, Jeff Doyle from Big Switch Networks demonstrates the integration of Big Cloud Fabric with VMware's vCenter.
Key topics covered include:
- How BCF streamlines application workflows by automating the physical network configuration?
- How this combined solution simplifies and enhances network troubleshooting in physical and virtual environments?
- BCF's automated configuration of ports channels or LAGs connected to ESXi hosts.
- Automated creation and deletion of logical segments (VLANs) in BCF when an admin creates or deletes vCenter port groups.
- BCF's ability to auto-learn VMs, port groups, and physical locations and program the network fabric.
- Automated network re-configuration in the case of vMotion.