Running vSphere workloads? Want to automate physical network provisioning? Watch this webinar to find out how you can build an SDN fabric that integrates with vSphere to enable network automation.
Big Cloud Fabric 2.6 supports seamless integration with vSphere, bringing automated workflows for connecting virtual machines across a physical network. This unique integration provides complete VM-level visibility and simplifies virtual-physical troubleshooting across VMware Infrastructure (VI) for network administrators.
In this webinar, we demonstrated:
- How Big Cloud Fabric is integrated with vCenter?
- Which workflows are automated?
- Auto Host Detection & LAG Formation
- Auto L2 Network Creation & VM Learning
- Auto policy migration for vMotion/DRS
- How troubleshooting across virtual and physical networks can be accelerated?
- JP Shukla, Product Management, Big Switch Networks
- Ganapathi Bhat, Technical Marketing, Big Switch Networks
- Jeff Doyle, Modern Networking Evangelist, Big Switch Networks